Become a CLST Global student
CLST Global Online is the premiere, flexible and affordable online Bible college for training evangelical leaders, pastors, teachers and missionaries. We invite you to sign up for online courses or find a local school.
Distance Education students (DE Students)
3 Steps to Become a CLST GO! Student
Christian Life School of Theology Global Online is the solution for you if you cannot attend one of our church Bible Colleges. All online bible college classes and tests are administered via an online learning portal. You view the classes online, do your homework and take your tests online. Our staff grades your papers and tests. It’s easy to sign up in three easy steps:
- Contact the CLEN office to see if there is a CLEN campus in your area.
- Individuals may study as Distance Education (DE) students if there is not a CLEN member school within 10 miles of your home.
- REGISTER with a CLEN campus or as a DE student. To register as a CLEN student, complete the Distance Education Registration form.
- BEGIN taking classes and earning credits toward your degree!
Already have prior college and/or ministerial education? Your classes may transfer in to CLST Global Online
Active students who have completed courses in educational venues other than CLEN or have ministerial experience may receive recognition for their work! This recognition will be given for college courses taken or ministerial work performed prior to enrollment as a student at the CLEN affiliate. This requires the submission of official transcripts, certificates, diplomas, and/or a ministerial resume to the CLEN Dean for evaluation. Contact your CLEN campus registrar to get started!
- CLST Global 2017-18 Catalog
- Distance Education Student Registration Form
- Distance Education Course Order Form
- Request for Evaluation of Prior Learning Form
- Distance Education 2017-18 Student Handbook
Need support or have questions?
Technical questions? Contact the Education Technology & Distance Education Director, Brittany Burns,
Questions about grades or course materials? Contact Director of Education Support Services, Dr. Virginia Cornett,