Start a Bible school at your church
Grow and Promote Your Unique Ministry Brand!
CLST Global helps CLEN members grow and promote their Bible school brand. We are here to serve YOU!
We’re here to help put financial resources into your vision through our unique tuition sharing process. Our courses train and raise up leaders in your church and help you create a culture of servant leadership to serve the congregation and the community.
You choose your own unique school name!
Ex: New Horizon Church starts their school called New Horizon Bible Institute, New Horizon School of Ministry, etc. And we are committed to helping promote YOUR brand! Learn more.
Start Your Ministry Bible School in 6 Steps
- COMPLETE your CLEN membership application. Send your application and membership fee to the CLEN central office.
- SCHEDULE your first course. Follow our suggested 2-year course program or customize your school by selecting from over 300 life-changing courses from among our CLST global catalog.
- SUBMIT your course schedule to the CLEN office. Make payment arrangements so the CLEN office can prepare your course materials.
- PROMOTE your school. Announce the start of your school, host an Open House, cast vision in your community, provide bulletin announcements, share on social media, e-blasts, etc. Communicate registration procedures.
- RECEIVE your course materials. Review all relevant CLEN policies and procedures and make final preparations for your first class.
- CONDUCT your class. Be sure administrative assistance is in place, ready to support the success of your class and students.
NOTE: It is helpful to recruit a registrar or a school assistant to facilitate administration.
If you have any questions, please contact the CLEN office. The Christian Life School of Theology Global and Christian Life Educators Network support teams are available to personally walk you through each step of launching and promoting your new Bible school.